October 29, 2008

Make Your Birthday A Happy Day

I thought long and hard about what I should make my first post about. Then it hit me, my blog is The Happy Mom blog, why not post about the happiest place on Earth...Walt Disney World.



This is a picture I took last year while we were waiting for the Pooh breakfast at The Crystal Palace. WDW is definitely one of my happy places and even though I've been there many times, I could NEVER get tired of it. Seriously. I could actually do a whole blog just about Disney stuff. This year, Disney has a special gift for you on your birthday-free admission to one of the theme parks at Walt Disney World or Disneyland in 2009. You can find out the details and register for your birthday here. Isn't that cool? Wouldn't WDW be an awesome place to spend your birthday? That would make me a very happy mom.

0 comments: