November 25, 2008

Christmas Pettiskirts



Aren't these adorable? These Christmas pettiskirts would make stunning holiday portraits. I know I've said it before, but I am a pettiskirt lover, they are just so feminine and happy, and it's so cute how little girls love to twirl in them. If you want to get one of these, they are $69.99 and are from Pink Taffy Design children's boutique. They are selling fast, though, so grab one while you can. (I want that zebra chair, too, it would look awesome in my daughter's room.)

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Those skirts are adorable! It's too bad I have boys. I think my husband would frown if I put them on my boys! :)

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

Those are the cutest skirts!! Wish I had someone to buy them for!!

Parent Club said...

These are fantastic!

Regina Bertrand said...

Oh, I love this!!!