November 3, 2008

It's Never Too Early

I swear that as we were closing the door on our last trick-or-treater, I heard a Christmas commercial. They don't waste any time do they? I think it was a car dealership-is anyone out there actually getting a new car for Christmas? I want to be on that list. Anyways, one thing that is good to do early to save you stress later when you are doing last-minute shopping is to get your Christmas cards printed. Tiny Prints is offering free shipping on orders over $99 with the code HOLIDAYSHIP and I love their designs. I used them last year for Christmas cards and I had so many friends ask me where I found them. You can choose your design, upload your photo, personalize it and order all from your home. Then you can sit back and worry about planning your Thanksgiving dinner. Or Easter. Because it's never too early.

0 comments: