November 1, 2008

Jungle Theme Nursery

Pink Taffy Designs has some adorable finds if you are wanting to decorate your baby's nursery with a jungle theme. I found this adorable rocking giraffe there and thought how cute it would be to do a jungle nursery theme (yes, I like to fantasize about room decorating and I'm not even pregnant).

Here are some other things that would be in my imaginary jungle nursery:

this absolutely gorgeous Mocha Giraffe Baby Boutique Blanket would go perfectly with it





this wall-mounted jungle organizer, how cool is that?

and definitely these letters spelling baby's name on the wall. I love wall letters that match the theme of the room.Too bad I don't have a baby. If you are or know somebody who is, you can find this cool jungle stuff at Pink Taffy Designs.
PTD Affiliate Banner 5

0 comments: