February 23, 2009

I'm Back!

Thank you to those of you who have emailed me to make sure I'm ok. Our family went on an extended Disney vacation using this incredible deal that I posted about a few months ago (and it's still good, so if you're thinking about a Disney vacation, book it NOW) . When we got back, I caught this horrible flu bug that I would not wish on my worst enemy. I was weak and dehydrated and miserable. Thank goodness I didn't get it during the vacation because I can't remember the last time I was this sick. The good thing was it helped me lose the 10 pounds I put on during our vacation eating all that good food, but the bad news is it's taken me awhile to catch up on life-emails, work, phone messages, bills, laundry, etc...I have the best husband in the world and he is a wonderful nurse :), but even with his help, I still feel like I have so much to do.

But I wanted to let everyone know that I'm fine and will be updating The Happy Mom blog with more great deals and shopping finds soon! I have missed everyone and can't wait to catch up with all my blogging friends!

9 comments:

Insanitykim said...

Glad you're back and feeling better!

Stop by for a giveaway I am having when you catch up on things!

Heidi said...

glad you are feelig better, those darn flu bugs just keep getting worse and worse!!

Erin said...

Yea for vaca!

Sera said...

So glad to have you back! I was thinking it had been a while since you'd posted anything. Welcome home, and I'm glad you're over being sick!

Parent Club said...

Get this woman some chicken soup!;-)

Jen said...

Good to see you posting again. Isn't it neat how the blogging community cares? My computer was down for awhile and I was touched by the concern of my readers.

Jen
Creative and Curious Kids!
http://raisingcreativeandcuriouskids.blogspot.com

Debbie said...

Glad you are back and that you all had a great vacation. Can't wait to hear all about it.

pehpot said...

glad your back!

by the way just some advisory:

They just made an upgrade on Blogger Following, Google Friends Connect are now being integrated to it. I have been using both features. To prevent any public humiliation on the users, Google set the settings of Blogger following to private. If you have noticed that I am not following you, I already fixed the followers issue.

I hope that it will not affect our blogging relationship.
Have a nice day!

Make or Break

Jac said...

Hi my name is Jac and I am one of your readers. I was awarded as smart blogger and I would like to share this cool award to you congratulation...